Help and hope as you navigate the Christmas season
Wondering how you will survive the weeks surrounding Thanksgiving and Christmas?
Are you dreading these holidays, knowing that everything has changed and that happy memories from past years can’t be recreated?
Our Surviving the Holidays seminar is especially for people who are grieving a loved one’s death. You’ll learn:
- How to deal with the many emotions you’ll face during the holidays
- What to do about traditions and other coming changes
- Helpful tips for surviving social events
- How to discover hope for your future
More information click here
Posted on December 12, 2018 7:58 AM
Together in Advent - we celebrate together as the family of God the coming of his Son for our salvation. Each week will focus on a different activity for our “to-do list” that is centered on giving and sharing the great news of Jesus to the people around us.
• December 2: Be Present (Malachi 3:1-7): Instead of spending all our time in Advent buying presents, we in God’s family set aside space to be present for one another, as Christ is coming to be present with us.
• December 9: Send Peace (Micah 5:2-5a): Beyond sending cards to loved ones this Advent season, we do all we can as the family of God to send peace to one another because the Prince of Peace is on his way.
• December 16: Share Joy (Zephaniah 3:14-20): In this time when we share cookies and other treats with one another, we share joy with those around us that they might taste and see that the Lord is good to us through the birth of his Son.
• December 23: Wrap in Love (1 John 4:7-12): In this season of hustle and bustle, we move from wrapping presents to wrapping people in love, as Mary wrapped the Christ Child so lovingly in swaddling clothes.
We will also have special Advent worship services
on Wednesdays December 5, 12 and 19 at 7:00 pm
Posted on November 28, 2018 9:50 AM
Orders close Friday, November 2! ORDER TODAY!
Support youth from St. John Lutheran Church and School who are attending the National Youth Gathering in Minneapolis, MN in July, 2019, plus stock your freezer with yummy pizzas!
- Cheese pizza kits
- Pepperoni pizza kits
- Personal sized pizza kits
- Family Meal and Celebration kits
- Cookie dough & S’mores Cookie pie
How to Order Little Caesar’s Pizza Kits
- Click the green Ship My Order to My Group button. (We do NOT recommend having products shipped directly to you.)
Enter fundraiser ID: 358346
- Click on Confirm Fundraiser when you see "Saint John Lutheran Church"
- Set up a personal account (only name, email and password)
Shop and Pay with a credit card.
A portion of the sales will go to support our youth and adults attending the National Youth Gathering, July 2019 in Minneapolis, MN
When will you get your pizzas?
Pick up your pizza kits on
Tuesday, November 13 from 3:00-6:00 PM
at St. John Lutheran Church.
We do not have freezer space for all the kits being delivered so please make arrangements to pick them up on Nov. 13!
Posted on October 30, 2018 7:57 AM