1. Call the school to arrange an interview with the principal or a teacher. Open Houses are also available during the year.
2. Registration forms, a birth certificate, a physical, and immunizations are to be completed and returned for each child enrolling.
3. A Transcript Request Form is to be completed to obtain student records. A Textbook Loan Form and Transportation Request Form are also to be completed.
4. A nationally recognized test for reading placement is administered to all new students from Grades 1-8. This test is administered in August prior to the beginning of the school year. A Kindergarten Readiness test is given to all new enrollees in Kindergarten.
REGISTRATION & TUITION FEE SCHEDULE
2017 – 2018
REGISTRATION: $150.00 (Payable by members and non-members) must be paid for each child enrolling by June 1, 2017. The Registration Fee AFTER JUNE 1 is $175.00. The Registration Fee is non-refundable. This fee covers school insurance, some consumable workbooks, textbooks, art supplies, weekly news publications, and other consumables.
TUITION - NON-MEMBERS:
Grade K - Grade 8
First Child $3,350
Second Child $2,560
Third Child $1,565
Each additional Child -0-
Grades K – Grade 8
First Child $2,615
Second Child $2,195
Third Child $1,460
Each additional Child -0-
OPTIONS FOR PAYMENT
Three options for payment are offered:
1) Full Payment - due by July 6, 2017 with 5% discount on tuition.
2) Two semester payment plan with half tuition paid by July 6, 2017 and the other half paid by December 8, 2017
3) A Thrivent 10 month payment plan which deducts tuition payment automatically from a checking, savings, or credit card account September - June. There is no cost for this option. An Authorization form must be filled out and turned in no later than August 1st.
The Board of Education is aware that for some families the payment of tuition may cause a financial hardship. Therefore, a tuition assistance program has been developed under the direction of the Financial Aid Committee.
Forms required: Financial Aid Application (available at office and online under admission and tuition)
Parents' 2016 Federal Income Tax Return (front page)
Student's 2016 Federal Income Tax Return (if any)
This application is to be filed by April 30, 2017. Applications will be reviewed by the Financial Aid Committee in a confidential manner by the Financial Aid Committee. The committee will not review the financial aid application until a signed copy of both sides of the parents' 2016 and/or the student's 2016 Federal Income Tax returns are received.
PLEASE DIRECT ANY PROBLEMS OR CONCERNS WITH THE ABOVE REGISTRATION & TUITION FEES TO THE BOARD OF EDUCATION.